Devine Street will be closed to car traffic from Holly St. to King St. from 12:30-5PM.
- Columbia Design League | Design a new flag for the City of Columbia
- Historic Columbia | 19th Century childrens games/ Artifacts on display/ History of cycling in Columbia
- Columbia Fireflies | Mason the Firefly
- Halfmoon Outfitters | Play Corn Hole
- Moore Taylor Law Firm | Have your Bruce the Moose Book signed by author
- Columbia Police Department | McGruff the Crime Dog
- Crave Artisan Specialty Market | Drawing with chalk and delicious cookies
- Pelican’s Snoballs | Throwing snoballs at Pelican’s business owner
- Craft and Draft, Il Giorgione | Cornhole
- Found & Altered | Rock painting
- UGO Tour | Creating virtual tour and story telling for Open Streets event
- The Art of Real Estate | Bubbles
- Richland Library | Button making
- SC American Society of Landscape Architects
Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Anytime Fitness | Anytime anywhere workouts
- Pawmetto Lifeline | Dogs available for love and attention in advance of Bark to the Park
- Logan Elementary Steel Band
- Jett Dental
- South Carolina Golf Assn. | Introduction to golf for youth
- Barre3 | Barre3 class
- Pure Barre | Exercise class
- Chappell Smith & Arden | Childrens games, basketball, hopscotch, dance, jumprope, corn hole, 4 square
- Sakhi Yoga | All-levels yoga class
- YMCA of Columbia | Fun fitness activities for kids
- Koala Bottle | Magnetic darts with a chance to win prizes
- Wiseman Family Chiropractic | Massage mini services
- Outspokin Bicycles | Electric assist bicycle demo and free bicycle safety checks
- The Comet | Demonstration on how to use the bike rack on the bus
- Salty’s | Longboarding team
- SC Pedal Parlor | Free Pedal Parlor
- University of South Carolina Outdoor Recreation/Bike Shop | Bicycle Repair
- The Joe Johnston Agency, LLC/ Allstate | Bicycle Decoration Emporium
Catching the Comet to get here?
- Coming from downtown/USC – take the 401.
- Coming from Leesburg, Garners Ferry, or Lower Richland areas – take the 45,46,or 47 and transfer to the 401
- Coming from Rosewood – take the 201 and transfer to the 401 or walk/bike up Devine St
Riding your bike?
Bike valet will be provided.